"Must Buy" and "Must Eat"?

CRZAHOLIC

I think I read everything and I didn't see anything about "Must Buy" and "Must Eat". We like trying and buying something new. We had flying fish sandwiches in Barbados and they were great. We also like to buy things that are local. We bought MaDouDou flavored rum in St. Maarten and a hook bracelet in St. Croix. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Which ship are you on? There's a great local restaurant right at Crown Bay called Local Flavor. In town try fresh local fish at either Cuzzin's or Gladys'.

For locally made items there are a few stores in Palm Passage that have lovely items. I like the aquatic pieces at Fish Face but I like a lot of things in Palm Passage!

Which ship are you on? There's a great local restaurant right at Crown Bay called Local Flavor. In town try fresh local fish at either Cuzzin's or Gladys'.

For locally made items there are a few stores in Palm Passage that have lovely items. I like the aquatic pieces at Fish Face but I like a lot of things in Palm Passage!

Adventure March 18th. I looked it up. Just what I was looking for. It is close to the cruise port?THANKS!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Please educate me. Palm Passage sounds awesome. Where is that located? Thanks

Palm Passage is in the town of Charlotte Amalie. You can enter from Main Street or the Waterfront. You can ask the taxi driver to drop you off at either entrance. It's within the main shopping area which is pretty small so no matter where you are in town you're at most a few blocks from Palm Passage.