Island / Coral Princess B205

Seabreeze8

Hello,

Has anyone stayed in B205 or B206 on Island or Coral Princess? What's good and bad about this location? The other option would be at the very end of the ship on Dolphin deck. We appreciate any comments or feedback about these locations. Thanks very much!

We were at the back of the ship on Dolphin deck last summer, and we loved it. There's a big balcony at the end, right out the door from our cabin, and we spent a lot of sightseeing time out there. It was our private balcony for a few days, until other people discovered it too. But there was always plenty of room.

Wondering if anyone familiar with Coral Princess knows if there are any 'true' aft cabins... (those facing directly 'aft'!):)

DW and I LOVE to sail in an aft cabin, watching the wake as we sail, but the Coral doesn't show anything with a balcony that I can see..:(

I am looking at a 15 day Panama Canal from LA to FLL..! :p Anyone..??

• 5 years later...
Hello,

Has anyone stayed in B205 or B206 on Island or Coral Princess? What's good and bad about this location? The other option would be at the very end of the ship on Dolphin deck. We appreciate any comments or feedback about these locations. Thanks very much!

I was wondering if you were happy with B205 on the Coral Princess?