Altun Ha

YaWk3Y_BoMb3r

Hi,

I'm not aware of a tour that offers that specifically however with Cave Tubing. Biz I have organized a tour of the Altun Ha Ruins and Cave Tubing. Perhaps you can reach out to them to see if they can arrange a tour of the Altun Ruins followed by the beach for you?

Do you worry about making the ship on time with that tour bc we would be interested in that also? We're booked for a cave tubing trip but after thinking about it more, would probably rather do ruins, but want some water time too, if that's even possible.

A private tour like victor

Bodden's (Roatan) would be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...

We were just there last week. We did a river cruise for about 2 hours and then a bus ride to Altun Ha. The bus ride there and back is very long and bumpy. I will say the issue we had was once we got back close to the city, the traffic became a nightmare and I thought we were not going to make the last tender. We made it with about 15 minutes to spare. Our excursion was booked thru Princess and was supposed to return to the pier at 3:15 but it got very delayed.

A private tour like victor

Bodden's (Roatan) would be nice.

We found ncqadventuretours dot com and we contacted them. They are doing a private tour for us, we didn't choose to go to the beach, but Nacho calls you back and you can work through the details with him. One thing we did notice is that prices for tours in Belize are way way more expensive than in Roatan (we are booked with Victor Bodden for a private tour there).

Hope that helps.

Nana