NCL Sea Spi Shipwreck Adventure

Butch25

My wife and I are cruising on the NCL Pearl with a stop in Roatan in early April. Based on what we read about the Sea Spi watercraft type excursion at another port location (believe it was in the Caymans), we booked the NCL Sea Spi Shipwreck adventure in Roatan.

Has anyone done this excursion in Roatan? What was your impression of it? Did you get to see a lot of marine life and any sunken ships? How was viewing through the port in the watercraft?

We considered doing Fins-n-Flippers but are doing a beach day at Nochi Cocom in Cozumel and my wife was not interested in snorkling in Roatan since we did in the BVI last year (she kept having issues with her snorkel and getting water in her mask) but this excursion looks like a way of doing something in the water without her having to worry about the snorkling issues.

Thanks in advance.

• 4 weeks later...

My family did this in Sep 08 via Carnival Legend. The constant laying on your stomach and going over the waves just got too much. The entire group finally sat up which defeated the purpose. Just not comfortable. You were able to see some fish and go around the large rusty ship but I believe the clear kayaks did that as well.

Maybe if we all had 6-pack abs this would not be an issue :rolleyes:

trish

Archived