Eurodam 3rd Jan 2009

2menUK

Hi all. My partner and I are going on this new ship in January. We are taking our 12 yo nephew and my sister inlaw on their frist cruise. (seperate rooms from us LOL). Please get in contact if you are going to be on this cruise. We have done HAL before as well as Silversea and Windstar. We hope we will enjoy this one.

We just got off the Noordam, and we have a cabin booked for jan 3, we also have the solstice booked jan 4th....not sure if we are going to do back to back on soltice or do one week eurodam , stay 1 night in lauderdale then get on the solstice

Mark...we have a Cat Sy booked

Hi there. Thanks for the message. We have done several Holland America Cruises and have enjoyed them. We hope to meet you onboard? In my opinion as far as premium cruiselines go HAL is the best. Of course we enjoyed our 29 nights on the Silver Shadow very much. But we cannot do that all the time.

Hello and thanks for the reply. We hope we can meet you onboard. We are Phillip and Stephen. Phillip is originally from the US but living in the UK. Stephen is originally from South Africa. We live in the UK since we are legally married here and can legally be together. We love cruises and are looking forward to this new ship. We were on the Oosterdam on its maiden year in Venice.

• 8 months later...

Hello Mando

I see you are quite active on Cruise Critic. We are looking forward to meeting you on the Eurodam in January. We will be traveling with Stephen sister and her 12 year old son. This trip is a present for him. We also will have two lady friends with us as well. We wonder if you know of other gay people going on this cruise? It would be fun to meet up for drinks.

We have booked a suite at the back of the ship so that we can entertain our friends. The rest of the group are spead out of other parts of the ship. We do look forward to hearing form you.

Hello Mando

I see you are quite active on Cruise Critic. We are looking forward to meeting you on the Eurodam in January. We will be traveling with Stephen sister and her 12 year old son. This trip is a present for him. We also will have two lady friends with us as well. We wonder if you know of other gay people going on this cruise? It would be fun to meet up for drinks.

We have booked a suite at the back of the ship so that we can entertain our friends. The rest of the group are spead out of other parts of the ship. We do look forward to hearing form you.

Howdy!

I don't know of any other gay couples going on this trip either(just the religious group, so maybe there will be several gay attendees ;-) ).

We would love to meet up for a few drinks and pass the time with good company. We are staying in a regular balcony cabin, I think mid-ship so nothing quite as swank as your accommodations. It would be very cool to see the aft cabin. I'd love to bring a bottle of something to spend the time.

We are really looking forward to this trip(its been a while since our last cruise).

Matt

Hello Mando

P.S. feel free to IM me at AOL franzleibkin

Hello Mando

Matt,

I have sent you an email on AOL and tried to IM you. Feel free to chat there.

We are looking forward to meeting you two while onboard.

Cheers

Phillip and Stephen

P.S. feel free to IM me at AOL franzleibkin

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived