3 night MSC cruise from Hamburg to Southampton

mosstraveltv

I'm just eyeing one of these up for September, which is very cheap at £79.00 for an internal cabin and £99.00 for a balcony.

It seems too good to be true, has anyone done one of these short cruises before?

Will the drinks package be available on such a short cruise?

Any info or tips appreciated.

Thanks.

I'm just eyeing one of these up for September, which is very cheap at £79.00 for an internal cabin and £99.00 for a balcony.

It seems too good to be true, has anyone done one of these short cruises before?

Will the drinks package be available on such a short cruise?

Any info or tips appreciated.

Thanks.

Yes, I couldn't resist a one-nighter on the Opera from Southampton to IJmuiden when the fare dropped to £19 inside and £29 for a balcony cabin - before MSC Club discounts. I treated myself to a balcony and Allegrissimo - yes available.

My advice would be arrive early and disembark late so you maximise your time aboard and have two extra lunches tipples from the bar.

Edited by Skipper Tim

I have just booked myself and a friend on the same 3 days cruise in November. Would have much preferred September, but she has work commitments for those dates. Hopefully the sea is not too rough as it is her first cruise!!!!

Think the All inc drinks will be a must for this one, and also hope to do a spa package. I got us BA airmiles flights and cheap Flybe back to Edinburgh, so the cruise is not much more than we planned to spend on a night at Stobo Castle spa. Heading to Hamburg for two nights pre cruise, so if anyone has any tips re hotels and what to do there it would be much appreciated. My husband and kids are a tad jealous at the moment :)