drink prices on the jewel

melb78

Hi guys i am wondering if anyone can tell me how much drink prices are on the jewel any feedback would be great thanks

This is from memory. Draught OZ full strength schooner $5.50. Soft drink cans $2.75. Wine red and white 750 ml bottles from $25. Cocktails from about $10 to $15.:cool:

Jump onto ozcruising and look at a Pacific Jewel cruise - under documents they have a copy of the drinks menu with prices. I did note that last time I cruised (August 2014) the price of the Long Island iced tea had risen to $13.50

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Jump onto ozcruising and look at a Pacific Jewel cruise - under documents they have a copy of the drinks menu with prices. I did note that last time I cruised (August 2014) the price of the Long Island iced tea had risen to $13.50

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just had a look at the drinks menu. Prices are 2013. They have definitely increased since then. :mad:

• 2 weeks later...

Last year, I found the cocktails around $10, a can of bundy etc about $10, beer $5, soft drink $2.70 , a mixed rum and coke etc in a tall glass about a $1 cheaper than canned. Try to avoid the drinks carts the drinks are colder from the bars, if you drink cans take a stubby holder, If you want to have a shore party head to the supermarket opposite the main terminal at Noumea , left at back of shop good retail prices, dont be in a hurry to buy duty free on the ship the best duty free is at Port Vila. You can also do a on board bar school on cocktail mixing and whiskey tasteing etc look in daily newspaper for details, book early.

Edited by 6666oz