Carnival Paradise vs Carnival Sunshine.

So, now I have a new dilemma (these never stop for me apparently) and I've got it narrowed down to two ships, different dates, and different prices, and different destinations for my wedding.

I've got Paradise (which is perfect timing for school) and with an oceanview stateroom is $200(ish) (less) difference than Sunshine.

Paradise goes to Grand Cayman & Cozumel, Mexico. Sunshine (I'll miss a day or two of classes (college student)) goes to Half Moon Cay, Nassau, & Freeport (I've been to all these before)

FH and I aren't really sure which one we prefer.

The downside to Paradise is Carnival Live will be going on during the cruise but i'm not sure if that will affect anything?

And the downside to Sunshine is the price but it makes sense since it is renovated.

I really want the best bang for my buck since I am on a small budget.

If you were in the same boat (heeh) as me, which one would you pick?! It's so hard I can't decide (and neither can my fiance) :(

If anyone has pictures of their paradise or sunshine wedding or even just pictures of them period, it would be greatly appreciated! :D

There are lots of videos and photos of these two ships on Youtube. Here's a wedding example from the Paradise:

This is jmo, but since the Sunshine has been recently refurbished (2013) it might be the nicer of the two ships in terms of overall appearance and since this is for your wedding photos, it might make more sense to sail on the more newly refurbished ship.

The Paradise was last refurbished in 2008 and probably needs to be updated now.