Doctors Cave Beach Transportation

sandyh422

Suggest booking online with Jaital Tours. R/T cost is $14. They pick-up at the cruise terminal in an A/C van and bring you back at whatever time you arrange. We have used them a couple of times and highly recommend.

One person in our group is worried about not getting back to the ship on time. Were they prompt in picking you up?

One person in our group is worried about not getting back to the ship on time. Were they prompt in picking you up?

Last time we went there was a mix-up on the pick-up time (there's a hour difference between ship time and local time) and our driver arrived a hour earlier than we thought he would. Instead of waiting awhile and leaving as I suspect some would have done, he came out on the beach, found us, and waited while we rounded up our party.

As far as getting back on time, you can check the time going and arrange a pick- up time that will ensure getting back in plenty of time. I would add a little extra as Mo Bay traffic can be very bad.

Also, I would be careful in Jamaica about jumping in just any cab. If you do take cabs, be sure to agree on a price and check at the terminal to verify reputable companies.