Dinner Reservations

Hi all,

i was just wondering if my dinner reservations opened up today for my Baltic cruise this summer how come it only showed 3 restaurants available? Are the others all booked or do they have to be reserved on board. This will be both my wife and my first time on a Regent Cruise and are very excited to see the Explorer.

Scott

Hi all,

i was just wondering if my dinner reservations opened up today for my Baltic cruise this summer how come it only showed 3 restaurants available? Are the others all booked or do they have to be reserved on board. This will be both my wife and my first time on a Regent Cruise and are very excited to see the Explorer.

Scott

Scott, you'll only see reservations for the three specialty restaurants. The other dining venues (Compass Rose, Sette Mari) are 'dine when you arrive', no reservations required.

If you don't mind me asking, which Baltic cruise are you taking? We have a group of four going in August...

Nice - my wife and I really liked that sailing but couldn't make the dates work (it's quarter end, no one even takes lunch, let alone vacations ;p )

We're doing the shorter version of it in August, from Copenhagen to Stockholm. Hope you enjoy Explorer - we're fortunate enough to be sailing on her twice this year, can't wait to see her in person!