Norwegian Epic 13 Day Transatlantic November 5-18,2017

SAEMike

I know this is way early but thought I'd toss it out there. My best friend and I are booked on this cruise and we're wondering if there is anyone else is planning on going as well. Let's hear from you!

Mike

• 2 months later...

Hello Mike,

Wow!!! Just running thru the threads and happened to find yours! My partner and I are also booked on this cruise for 2017.

My name is Ross. His Jerry!

This will be our second time on the Epic. As of today, we have 4 cruises booked with NCL. 3 of the 4 paid for. I just booked this one the other day. You can see the other cruises we are booked on below. Join us on the SKY for a quick sail in February. This is a fun little party ship. We are doing a back to back with February 24th being Jerry's birthday.

This is a long ways away. Hopefully, we can get to know each other, talk about the ship and meet up.

Ross

I know this is way early but thought I'd toss it out there. My best friend and I are booked on this cruise and we're wondering if there is anyone else is planning on going as well. Let's hear from you!

Mike

Hopefully the moderator will put this into the Roll Call!!!

Mike

• 1 month later...

I booked this cruise last week, will be travelling with family. My second transatlantic and first NCL cruise. Glad to see I'm not the only one to book early for this cruise! I'm 35 and from Scotland look forward to chatting more over the next 12 months.

Welcome Kris!

This is our second time on the Norwegian Epic. I am looking forward to chatting with you and others as well. We are from Richfield, Minnesota (Minneapolis, MN suburb). If you have any questions regarding the NCL Epic, I can help? It is a beautiful big ship. We love the water rides and hope to enjoy them with CC friends. Talk soon!

Ross

I booked this cruise last week, will be travelling with family. My second transatlantic and first NCL cruise. Glad to see I'm not the only one to book early for this cruise! I'm 35 and from Scotland look forward to chatting more over the next 12 months.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys! Sorry for my late reply to this thread. My best friend and I are still planning on being on this cruise. Glad to see we'll have some other "family" members with us! :-) Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. I am the "best friend" SAEMike is cruising with on this TA adventure.

We've been on several cruises, but this will be our first Trans Atlantic. 7 sea days in a row seems like A LOT so we will be taking full advantage of the Open Bar package to pass the time.

The last time we were on the Epic (Oct. 2011) they always had a "Friends of Dorothy" meet and greet on the daily schedule which was really cool. They moved it around to a couple of different bars for variety I suppose, but we usually ended up at Shakers Lounge because that's where our favorite bartender was.

Has anyone ever been on a Trans Atlantic before? Any tips on things to do?

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello "Best Friend" MichaelInATL",

Looking forward to meeting both of you onboard.

Ross & Jerry

Hello everyone. I am the "best friend" SAEMike is cruising with on this TA adventure.

We've been on several cruises, but this will be our first Trans Atlantic. 7 sea days in a row seems like A LOT so we will be taking full advantage of the Open Bar package to pass the time.

The last time we were on the Epic (Oct. 2011) they always had a "Friends of Dorothy" meet and greet on the daily schedule which was really cool. They moved it around to a couple of different bars for variety I suppose, but we usually ended up at Shakers Lounge because that's where our favorite bartender was.

Has anyone ever been on a Trans Atlantic before? Any tips on things to do?

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

I booked this cruise a while back but just getting around to look at the boards. This will be my third trip on the Epic Transatlantic. I am traveling by myself this time as my husband doesn't have near the amount vacation time that I do. Still looking for a good deal on flights from Bogota to Barcelona, but once I found that it is confirmed. The Friends of Dorthy LGBT group on the Transatlantic are huge, 300-400 people, are real mix of people. Hope to see you all on board.

Larry

Bogota, Colombia

• 2 weeks later...