Taxi From Nice Airport to Hotel

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
British Isles/Western Europe
Amsterdam, Brugge, Dublin, Edinburgh, London (Dover, Harwich, Southampton)
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 10:33 PM.
Teaneck, NJ
1,904 Posts
Joined Oct 2002
I would appreciate suggestions as to how to get from Nice airport to our hotel in downtown Nice, the Comfort Hotel Roosevelt. Are the taxis cheap and reliable? Can someone flying on another airline use the Easy Jet transfers, which are quite reasonable in price? Are there other alternatives?
Melbourne, Australia
302 Posts
Joined Mar 2004
Was in Nice earlier in the year, can't remember the exact price of the taxi into town but certainly wasn't too expensive (in vicinity of 15-20 euro) and are located right outside departures exit. Personally if there are two of you travelling together I wouldn't even contemplate coach as from what I saw people were packed in like sardines with their baggage. I doubt you would save much money in any event.