Coco Cay the same weekend as Bud Light party cruise?

I'm on Monarch over Halloween weekend... I think this is the same weekend that the Bud Light Party Cruise (or whatever) takes place. I understand that there will be a concert and party at Coco Cay during that event. Anyone know what effect, if any, this might have on ships calling at Coco Cay around the same time?

Steve in Raleigh

I don't think you'll have a problem unless you are ON the party cruise. The dates are 10/23 thru 10/26 and Monarch is one of the ships being used for the cruise. Sounds like you will be in Coco Cay the following weekend.

Well that makes perfect sense! For some reason I thought it was Majesty and one of the Eagle-class and on the following weekend. Guess I should pay more attention...

Here's another question...

How many folks pronounce it "coco KEY" versus "coco kay"?

I've always used "kay" cuz it flows a bit more elegantly, but I suspect the technically correct pronunciation is "key" (although RCCL can call it whatever they want I suppose, and with place names, anything goes... around these parts we pronounce Kerr "car"... and if you've ever been to Beaufort, SC and pronounced it like Beaufort, SC...well, it's not pretty)

Archived