Navigator Of The Seas: 12/04/2004

Back from NOS 12/04 Eastern Carib. cruise.

FIRST A NOTE TO T.J. AND CAPTAIN BANG:

Thank you both for attending our M&M gathering - what a pleasant surprise! (Never has a Master of a ship been so accessible to us!) We really enjoyed meeting you both as well as the Hotel Manager and Cindi.....and Laura. T.J.: I appreciated your posted in CC as we approached our sailing date.

SECOND A NOTE TO DANFAN:

Thanks for starting the M&M thread. It was so nice meeting you-all from here in Central Ohio as well as other locations across the U.S.

THIRD: For DH and myself we had not cruised on RCCL for a couple of years and were so very pleased with this ship and the crew and staff. Everyone we were in contact with was friendly and most anxious to help us enjoy our cruise. The ship is spectacular....it takes a lot to impress DH - and he was so impressed with all facets of this cruise/ship that HE insisted that we book NOS for next December 10 - doing the Western Carib. route.....of course I didn't object one little bit. (Now with the on-board credit for booking while on the ship and the Stockholder's Loyalty credit {hope it's renewed for another year!}....we are all set to enjoy this great ship next December....

The new menus were (IMHO) excellent. We were very pleased with everything.

Thanks again T.J. and Capt. Bang - and Cruise Critic for sponsoring our M&M.

Our personal experience re disembarkation/embarkation: We arrived at the pier at 11:00 A.M. and were on the ship by perhaps 1:00 - not bad in our opinion considering that the docs state boarding was to start at 2:00 I believe. The disembarkation process, while lengthy (as we've found it to be on all of our cruises in the past) we totally enjoyed ourselves until our color was called (and it was Orange - the LAST one called as we had a late flight out of Miami) lounging on chairs on Deck 4.....how peaceful it was:) !

It was a good cruise wasn't it? I missed the M&M. Totally forgot. This cruise ranked up near the top for me. I see you will be back on next December for the western itinerary. We booked on the ship for the eastern again for 12/03/05. I did a review and it is posted here on the RCI board along with a link for photos.

We missed you at the M&M! TJ said she knew you were on-board 'cause you were posting live. Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet. The M&M gathering was small but very nice and Capt. Bang spent a good deal of time with us answering question. A very nice time!

I would have liked to book Eastern again - but DH wanted to try the "other side". Oh, such hard decisions we cruise fanatics have to make!:eek: :D

Loved your photographs.

Archived