one more week to paradise!

promodude

Woo Hoo!!! Have a fantastic time. We will all be thinking of you next week and will all also be extremely envious, jealous and wishing we were going in your place!:D Can't wait to see the pics... I'm in need of a good dose of the PG!

Have a safe trip,

Kim

promo, have a wonderful voyage (we know you will).

shameless request... if you see any advertisements for spa specials during your sailing, please let us know. I don't need specifics, but am curious to know if the "new" spa is going to offer specials once aboard. Thanks!

Safe and Happy Travels!

promo, have a wonderful voyage (we know you will).

shameless request... if you see any advertisements for spa specials during your sailing, please let us know. I don't need specifics, but am curious to know if the "new" spa is going to offer specials once aboard. Thanks!

Safe and Happy Travels!

I do seem to remember a spa special during the cruise. It was printed in the daily planner, but I don't think it was anything really, really special.... I will try to see if I saved anything.

Well it would be interesting to hear about the new spa. How the service is, what the prices are like. Spa specials, in my general experience, happen either on days when most folks are off excursioning, or near the end of the cruise to promote the sale of products.

FYI - I opened a new thread named PG's Spa and included a link to the PDF file of the spa menu with prices so you can take a peeker. I love spa specials and will usually bypass the services altogether if specials aren't offered. But that's just me. :D

Archived