Wi-Fi??

Sol y Mar

Internet cafes yes. WiFi, not sure. Maybe William Lawson can help. Seems a shame to have to forgo the ruins, Merida and so many cultural and educational opertunities. WiFi is more likely to be found in Merida in certain hotels. i.e., Hyatt.

Internet cafes yes. WiFi, not sure. Maybe William Lawson can help. Seems a shame to have to forgo the ruins, Merida and so many cultural and educational opertunities. WiFi is more likely to be found in Merida in certain hotels. i.e., Hyatt.

I guess I should've asked for internet cafes. That's what I was looking for, but had a brain blip on what they are called. LOL We aren't a "ruins" kind of family and would probably just do some shopping. We are going to Nachi, so she can't hunt it down in Cozumel.

Thank you,

Sol y Mar

I guess I should've asked for internet cafes. That's what I was looking for, but had a brain blip on what they are called. LOL We aren't a "ruins" kind of family and would probably just do some shopping. We are going to Nachi, so she can't hunt it down in Cozumel.

Thank you,

Sol y Mar

On Cozumel, I think Paradise Beach has some sort of Internet access - not that far from Nachi. you could ask PB Tom on the Cozumel board.

• 5 weeks later...
Lawson here - I don't know if this info is too late for you but perhaps for some other home-work bound folks: look for the words CIBER CAFE and you will have found cheap public internet access. If you ask someone, say 'donde hay un ciber (see-ber)?'

Cheers!

It's not too late, we will be in Progresso next week! Thank you :)

Sol y Mar

Archived