Suite amenities...

Karen Lynn

We also upgraded via a "guaranteed" suite on the Century, once. Unfortunately, we were put in a handicap accessible cabin. It was not very accessible to us! The rods in the closet were so low that my dresses were on the floor. I shower had a very low, or no lip so it was easy to spill water into the rest of the bathroom. I ended up showering in the Spa changing area. We were also missing a sofa and sitting area and there was storage and turnaround space for a wheel chair.

I hope you don't have the same experience but these are the cabins that are usually not sold.

Othere than that the balcony was wonderful and large, and the other amenities the same.

Good luck with your upgrade!

Karen

I am booked in 2136 on the Equinox. I also had a W and they put me in 2136 which is an ADA cabin. Should I try to get moved? I was happy that it was larger, but was looking forward to a sitting area with a couch. Do you have any pictures of your cabin?

We also upgraded via a "guaranteed" suite on the Century, once. Unfortunately, we were put in a handicap accessible cabin. It was not very accessible to us! The rods in the closet were so low that my dresses were on the floor. I shower had a very low, or no lip so it was easy to spill water into the rest of the bathroom. I ended up showering in the Spa changing area. We were also missing a sofa and sitting area and there was storage and turnaround space for a wheel chair.

I hope you don't have the same experience but these are the cabins that are usually not sold.

Othere than that the balcony was wonderful and large, and the other amenities the same.

Good luck with your upgrade!

Karen

Archived