booking private excursion

fairger

Personally, we like to have all our excursion ducks in order as soon as possible. I would suggest booking any excursions as soon as you know when you'll be in port and decide what you want to do there. If you are referring to Reef Discovery with Christophe on Bora Bora, you'll be very happy with the adventure. He is completely professional, and adores the reefs and sharing them with his clients.

We will be in Bora Bora on April 18th and booked last June. Only names are required and no deposit so it is a painless process! The advantage of doing it early is posting on CC and finding a group from your cruise.

We now have 7 couples from all over the US and Canada and are taking multiple tours together we have researched ourselves (thanks to input from CC'ers) and will save some $$ in the process. I think it's nice to get to know a few people before sailing and we have a great group going!!

Good Luck with your plans!:D

Thanks for the reply. May I ask which excursions you have booked in bora bora. I am thinking of booking with christophe and was wondering if I should do this is the am or pm of the first or second day. Or does it even matter in paradise:p

Thanks for the reply. May I ask which excursions you have booked in bora bora. I am thinking of booking with christophe and was wondering if I should do this is the am or pm of the first or second day. Or does it even matter in paradise:p

Swissgma is on the same cruise I am--we only have one day in Bora Bora. I won't speak for her, but we are doing Christoph in the AM, and I had planned to "do" the Bora Bora Motu in the afternoon. I had originally thought about doing an island tour of Bora Bora after snorkeling in the AM---lot of favorable reviews for doing that, but there are a number of folks who rave about the Motu. Sounds like a pretty special place, so I thought I would give it a try. As you will have two days, you will have even more flexibility and options.

Archived