Cruise Schedule 13'

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Corona, Ca
103 Posts
Joined Feb 2010
Anyone know when Royal will release their cruise schedule for the last half of 2013? I see cruises from Jan-April ish appear when you search for a cruise but not for Aug, which I'm looking into.

Thanks
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Matt - [email protected]

Planned:

Completed:
Freedom 4/3/16
Navigator 8/30/15
Allure 2/22/15
Allure 9/1/13
Liberty 5/19/13
Adventure 11/25/12
Allure 9/25/11
Freedom 5/22/11
Mariner 11/7/10
Oasis 8/8/10
Mariner 2/28/10
Liberty 8/23/09
Freedom 5/25/08

"Traveling is like flirting with life. It's like saying, 'I would stay and love you, but I have to go; this is my station.'"
-Lisa St. Aubin De Teran
Central Illinois
109,933 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
Originally posted by wattmhite
Anyone know when Royal will release their cruise schedule for the last half of 2013? I see cruises from Jan-April ish appear when you search for a cruise but not for Aug, which I'm looking into.

Thanks
Courtesy of Kathy:

WEEK OF MARCH 12
Alaska

WEEK OF MARCH 19
Northern Europe

WEEK OF MARCH 26
Summer Europe & Transatlantic Cruises

WEEK OF APRIL 2
Northeast- Caribbean/Bermuda & Canada/New England

WEEK OF APRIL 2
7-Night Caribbean Year-round

WEEK OF APRIL 9
Australia

WEEK OF APRIL 16
7-Night & Long Seasonal Caribbean

WEEK OF APRIL 23
Short Caribbean & Bahamas
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Bob

Past Cruises

Celebrity: Mercury
RCCL: Adventure, Allure, Brilliance, Enchantment, Explorer, Freedom, Independence, Legend, Liberty, Majesty, Mariner, Monarch, Navigator, Oasis, Radiance, Rhapsody, Serenade, Sovereign, Vision, Voyager
Wisconsin
430 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
Originally posted by wattmhite

Thanks

I think it might be the first week in April.