Tulum

canalwen

We are going on our first cruise and the only port will be Cozumel. Our itinerary shows that we will be there from early morning until midnight. The men on the trip want to take the shore excursion to Tulum, which I think is either a 6 or 7 hour tour. Since we will be in port all day, will there be shops open in Cozumel itself after we return from Tulum?

Has anyone ever done the Tulum tour? We will be there in January and I was wondering what the typical weather might be like. Any info is appreciated. Thanks

The tour to tulum is great. Went this past November.. temp high 80's. Make sure and wear sunscreen though, we are from the south and still got a sunburn. After the tour, we had plenty of time to return to the ship and "freshen up" before shopping and eating dinner in Cozumel.

We are going on our first cruise and the only port will be Cozumel. Our itinerary shows that we will be there from early morning until midnight. The men on the trip want to take the shore excursion to Tulum, which I think is either a 6 or 7 hour tour. Since we will be in port all day, will there be shops open in Cozumel itself after we return from Tulum?

Has anyone ever done the Tulum tour? We will be there in January and I was wondering what the typical weather might be like. Any info is appreciated. Thanks

I took this very enjoyable tour in December while my girlfriend swam with the dolphins. Tulum is extremely interesting and has a spectacular setting on a cliff overlooking the Caribbean. If you want to swim, there is a beautiful beach. There wil be plenty of time to shop either on the mainland or in Cozumel on your return. The shopping at the ruins was awful - don't waste your time. Weather? It alternated between overcast and sunny. Temperature was in the high 80s and it was humid.

Have a great cruise!

Archived