Credit elebrity where OBC is due!

Project_gal

OK, it is a dreadful pun but we are only too happy to slate Celebrity's computer systesm on these boards and they do, sometimes, deserve praise.

Yesterday, I decided that the sterling/dollar situation was unlikely to improve greatly before our next cruise so, as Celebrity was still offering OBC at £1:$1.5723, I would purchase more OBR. The complaint about purchased OBC has always been that you get no "proof" of what you have purchased if you forgot to take screen prints during the online ordering process.

Well, yesterday, to my surprise, at the end of the process I was presented with a Printable Order Summary and then, this morning, there was an Amenity Confirmation showing ALL the OBC I had purchased [not just that purchased yesterday] sitting in my email inbox.

So, many thanks Celebrity for a much needed improvement.

Sue

PS It also seems that I am unable to type at this time of the morning and cannot edit the thread title but I am sure you can see what I meant to say!

PPS I also posted before I saw this post: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=34950169#post34950169 - I am not part of any conspiracy, honest!

Archived