PG Fare Tahiti on Deck 6?

TinyG

I'm fairly certain that's the Internet room, it's right by the Verandah. Also the deck plans show a " card room" on 5 that now appears to be the photo shop. I think my memory is good, it was only 2 days ago...but I'm a little jet lagged!;)

BTW the pearl shop is part of the boutique, plus some incredible displays in the hallway all along deck 6.

Actually, Fare Tahiti is a small display area in the hallway leading to La Veranda dining room. There are a few glass cases with some local artifacts, as well as some maps/portraits above the displays. You can look at all of the exhibits in about 5 or 10 minutes on your way to or from lunch. (The Internet cafe is actually on deck 5, and the boutique is further along the hallway on deck 6, on the way to the spa, and yes - you can buy pearls there.)

That you for the updated information. We have moved our cabin down a little we are on deck 7 and wanted to make sure that was not a bar or something noisy.

You're very welcome. :) You should be OK if you're in the vicinity of the Fare Tahiti. The only places where it could potentially be noisy might be the rooms below La Palette, which serves as a disco at night, or rooms above/below the Grand Salon during show times. We were in room 615, so I can't comment as to any potential noise in cabins on other floors. I could hear the drums/music from a Grand Salon dance performance one evening when I was running late for a show; but given that I attended all of the shows anyway, it was never an issue for us.

We are over the Fare Tahiti/deck area & open deck on 8, past the dining tables.

I think you should be fine there. If any other readers are familiar with the area of deck 7, hopefully they'll respond. But I have to say that I've never heard of noise complaints from anyone we met on board. Enjoy your cruise!

Archived