Can we Bring a small kettle?

asda

We in an inside cabin can we bring a small kettle?. And are you allowed to use tea bags and sugar from buffet area or should we bring our own. Plus could we ask for some fresh milk?

Chances are it will get confiscated due to a fire hazard, you can use the coffee pot in your room to get hot water, if your making tea run water through once or twice.

I don't think that inside cabins will have a coffee maker. Some have reported that their cabin steward has been able to find one, on request.

I don't think that inside cabins will have a coffee maker. Some have reported that their cabin steward has been able to find one, on request.

You could be right now that I think of it. We have never stayed in an inside

cabin also don't pay much attention as we don't use them.

I always take my travel kettle and it has never been confiscated.

The coffee makers do not boil water so you can't get a decent cup of tea.

For the same reason I take my own teabags but the sugar, milk etc you can get from the buffet.

We in an inside cabin can we bring a small kettle?. And are you allowed to use tea bags and sugar from buffet area or should we bring our own. Plus could we ask for some fresh milk?

I don't think it is possible to bring that on board(fire hazard), but they allow curling irons and hair dryers, so I don't know. But I believe that all cabins with the exception of insides have coffee machines.

I don't think it is possible to bring that on board(fire hazard), but they allow curling irons and hair dryers, so I don't know. But I believe that all cabins with the exception of insides have coffee machines.

As I said above - I've never had one confiscated and coffee makers don't heat the water to the right temperature for tea.

Put it in your suitcase and all should be fine. Yes, you can get tea bags and milk at the buffet pretty much 24/7/ You can also order milk from room service, but for the morning you need to put out the tag on the door. And oh, if the buffet is closed, go to Blue Lagoon.

I love my coffee in a morning so rarely if ever have I made tea in the cabin. I do like a nice cuppa in the afternoon though. What we do is fill a glass with milk at the buffet and keep it in the fridge. We also take some sugar at the same time. Be aware that depending upon which ship you are sailing they may or may not have Tetley and PG Tips tea bags. If they do not have any British tea available then you are stuck with the Lipton tea. This is fine if you like weak as water tea otherwise you need 3 bags per cup to make a strong brew. I bring a small jar of Kenco instant coffee and enough tea bags for 2 cups per person per days on the cruise.

Can't help with the kettle as we run the water through the coffee machine two times for our early coffee

Archived