Just back from the Miracle

Calyn2323

I just want to thank everyone on the boards, for making this the best cruise ever. I was able to do lots of research and ask lots of questions. So every port was planned ahead and we new just what we wanted to do. We were a group of 12 so that isn't always easy. It was also wonderful to meet everyone at our meet and greet. We had so much fun running into everyone all over the ship and in some of the ports.

The Miracle is a beautiful ship. The staff was wonderful, everyone was very friendly and couldn't do enough for you. The food was the best I ever had.

Thanks again Cruise Critic

Carolyn

Boy that Miracle really is a miracle. It just keeps getting rave reviews. I must say our 6/12 was really fine on the Miracle. The biggest problem we ran into was the chair hogs and the chocolate hogs at the chocolate buffet last day. They were dripping chocolate everywhere from the buffet line out to the pool areas.

Hi Dianne,

Yes, we met at the Chase Suites, out around the pool. It wasn't so bad for us at the Hotel. We arrived early and were able to get into our rooms and change, so we spent the whole day at the pool. That's what we wanted to do anyway. My brother-in-law needed to rent a car for the day so he just drove over to the hotel and sent the van over to pick all of us up.

We had a wonderful cruise, I can't wait to do it again.

I see you have a review going, I am reading it and its bringing back great memories. I'm glad you had a good cruise also. Sorry we didn't catch up on the cruise, but it was nice to meet you at the hotel.

Carolyn

Archived