LAX > Prague for Viking River Cruise

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Unregistered, just back from your river cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
River Cruising
Find Others on Your River Cruise! River Cruising Roll Calls
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 09:13 AM.
LEFT COAST
1,428 Posts
Joined Dec 2011
I am booked on a Viking River Cruise in 2015 doing the Viking Var from Prague to Cologne. I have Viking Air from LAX. In what cities will my connections be, going and coming?
Thanks for your answers.
Donna I.
372 Posts
Joined Jul 2010
Have you added Viking Air Plus ($50 pp fee) to your booking? If yes, you'll be able to choose your own flights/connections about 10 months before the cruise.
If not, Viking will assign your flights but no worries: they usually do it with minimal # if connections and enough time for a stopover.
At least we never had any problems with their air schedule.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
AT SEA: 16 cruises
RIVER:
2011 -- Viking Sun 'Rhine Getaway'
2012 -- Viking Primadonna 'Passage to Eastern Europe'
2013 -- Viking Odin 'Tulips & Windmills'
2013 -- Viking Lomonosov 'Footsteps of the Cossacks'
2013 -- Viking Spirit 'Paris & the Heart of Normandy'
2014 -- Viking Schumann 'Elegant Elbe'
2014 -- AMA Waterways 'Melodies of the Danube'
2014 -- Viking Hemming 'Portugal's River of Gold'
2015 -- American Eagle 'Lower Mississippi'
2016 -- Viking Forseti 'Chateaux, Rivers & Wine'
2016 -- Mekong Navigator 'Mekong River Cruise with Saigon & Siem Reap'
------- Next Up -----

------- Email me here: id_est@zoho.com
Weston, FL
284 Posts
Joined Feb 2013
There are probably a number of different combinations of flights with different stopovers to get you from LAX to Prague. You won't know for sure until they actually book it.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Carnival Imagination, April 2016  NCL Norwegian Sky, March 2014  Viking Idun, November 2013  Royal Caribbean Voyageur of the Seas, April 2004  Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas, April 2003  NCL Norwegian Sun, March 2002  Celebrity Cruises Century, August 1999  Admiral Cruise Lines Emerald Seas, July 1988