Cruise review with 2.5 yr old

Tagong

Hi all,

I wanted to share my review of the Disney Magic that I thought might be helpful to those cruising with little ones. It is quite large and some sections may be more relavant to you than others. I have identified each section so you can read what you'd like and skip what you don't need.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2161780

Hope you enjoy.

Thanks to those who have clicked on the link above and read my review. We've cruised a total of three times and our DD was 8-months (Celebrity), 20-months (Royal) and 2.5+ (Disney) on those respective cruises.

I am more than happy to answer any questions relating to traveling with an infant and toddler as well as about traveling on those particular lines.

Thanks to those who have clicked on the link above and read my review. We've cruised a total of three times and our DD was 8-months (Celebrity), 20-months (Royal) and 2.5+ (Disney) on those respective cruises.

I am more than happy to answer any questions relating to traveling with an infant and toddler as well as about traveling on those particular lines.

Did you do reviews on the other two? I'd love to read them. I've got a new born and 18month old and trying to figure out if I want to take them both on a cruise this fall or leave one or both of them with their grandparents, so I find this very helpful.