Gay couple on Brilliance Oct 15-27, 2005

GoodyearAZguys

We are a gay couple from Phoenix, Arizona looking to meet other gay and lesbians going on this cruise. Will be arriving in Barcelona on Oct 11th to spend a few days there before the RCCL Brilliance of the Seas Med. cruise Oct 15-27th, 2005. Would also be interested if anyone is doing any private shore excursions and has room for the two of us and would like to share the cost.

Hi,

We're Keith and Jeff from Portland, and will be on the same cruise next month. This will be our 6th cruise, and 2 years ago we took this same cruise. There was too much we didn't have a chance to see, so we're back again.

We are cruising with a straight couple from northern Illinois. Although they smoke waaay too much, they are fun to be with. They stay up almost all night, so we'll probably poop out before they do.

I'm Jeff, just turned 51, and Keith will be 52 in November. We've been together over 25 years, own our home in Portland, and have 2 cats. My work is in an auto parts store, and my main hobby is genealogy. Keith is in insurance (worker's comp), and watches Days of Our Lives, and One Life to Live.

We have a private tour arranged for Rome, possibly other stops, with the same company as 2 years ago. Then, they used a small minivan, which held 6-8. It's possible for others to be included.

If talking further would be of interest, please write - privately or via this message board.

Jeff

Hi,

Great to hear from you guys. My name is Mark and my partners name is Gary and are from Goodyear, AZ which is about 15 miles west of Phoenix.

This will be my second cruise and Gary's third and will be our first trip to Europe and I am starting to countdown the days also, can't wait. We arrive in Barcelona on Tuesday Oct 11, to have a few days to explore and relax before the cruise.

We have been together 2 years last August, I am 29 and Gary is 33. I do finance/billing in healthcare and Gary is a grant coordinator for the State of Arizona.

We may be interested if possible to join in on your excursion in Rome. What sites are you going to and what would the per person cost be?

Look forward to hearing from you. Our email is mwpphx@cox.net.

Mark and Gary

Hi Mark and Gary, and Keith and Jeff,

My partner and I are booked on the Brilliance for the Nov 11 transatlantic from Barcelona to Miami. Hope you have a great time on your cruise. We adore Italy and have visited Rome, Florence and Venice many times. The gay nightlife is hit and miss, but there is so much to do and see, you won't miss it.

We would appreciate it if you could let us know about Barcelona and what is best to do there. We will be there a week before the crossing. Also, tell us about the Brilliance and if they have a Friends of Dorothy meeting and if the Cruise Director is OK. This is our first RCC cruise. We've been on Celebrity and the Caribbean Princess, which was great. CD was family.

Enjoy your cruise. Wish we could be there with you. If you have any questions on your Italian ports of call, let us know and we will try to get the info for you. Our e-mail address is noraito@aol.com

Ken and Wayne

Archived