Inspiration Room Sizes

fdaniels1967

I was wondering if any one has a view point on the staterooms. I am planing my first Carnival Cruise on the Inspiration, and was wondering about getting an ocean view room or one with a balcony. I am traveling with my wife and 2 young daughters ages 10 and 11. I would like to know if the standard ocean view staterooms would be big enough and where would the kids sleep? I see in the brochure that some of the ocean view staterooms have 2 upper births???? Do these pull down from the ceiling? What about the bathroom sizes and showers? I havent cruised in over 13 years and am not up to date on what the ships offer.

Any information would be helpful.

Thanks

Frank

We just cruised the Inspiration last week. I wouldn't want four people in the ocean view room we had. There was one pull down and it pulls down off the wall. The bathroom was a lot bigger than I had figured but still only a one butt bathroom! The shower was a nice size as well. I have pictures if you get me your email address I can invite you to view them and you can see the pictures of the room. I even have pictures of the bathroom. I am a bit of a picture freak.

DH and I sailed on the same crusie as Mobe and we had a Cat 11 suite and I did not think it had room for 4 people! I am not even sure it slept more than 2.

All we had was a king sized bed and a leather couch. Not sure if the couch pulled out into a bed or not. If it did, you would no walking around room at all.

I was surprised at how small the staterooms were.

We just cruised the Inspiration last week. I wouldn't want four people in the ocean view room we had. There was one pull down and it pulls down off the wall. The bathroom was a lot bigger than I had figured but still only a one butt bathroom! The shower was a nice size as well. I have pictures if you get me your email address I can invite you to view them and you can see the pictures of the room. I even have pictures of the bathroom. I am a bit of a picture freak.

Hi there,

I wold love to see your pictures. I'll be cruising the exact same cruise as you in a few days. Cannot wait!!! Do you have any suggestions or comments, would love to hear them before I take off ...

Thanks

bebe624@yahoo.com

My number one sugestion is to make sure you get a map of the ship. You can get them at the Information desk if you do not get one when you board. If you happen to have Dana and Addy as your waitstaff you are very lucky! Dana is amazing and we had a wonderful time with her. (Tell her hi from the picky girl from Kansas if you do :D )

I really hope you have much better weather than we did. It was very cold when we left Tampa. Also, the few times I went up to the sun deck to lay out I froze!

Robert in the piano bar is great fun if you like sing alongs and great comedy. You might mention that he is better than the hot tub ;) we had a good laugh about that one night.

Have fun and enjoy if you have any specific questions feel free to either ask here or email me at gagesmom314@gmail.com

Archived