Puerto Seco Beach

Kenhel

:cool: The uerto ceco beach is located to the west of OCHO RIOS and it takes approximately 30 to 40 min to make it to that specific beach.

It's found in a area called discovery bay, because it's said that christipher columbus landed in this area on his second voyage to this side of the world.

The beach is located right there in the bay where he was docked up.

On a day when cruise ship are in docked up in Occho rios this will be a less popular beach for cruisers becuase everyone could mostly be found in the ocho rios area.

I hoope i was of some help.

One Love, welcome to Jamaica.:)

Which beach do you think is prettier (white sand, clear blue waters) - Peurto Seco or James Bond? Are there restaurants near Peurto Seco Beach?

What is the best way to get to Peurto Seco from the Cruise Pier - JUTA Cab or will Tour Bus/Van take you there?

:) I personally think that puerto seco has prettier waters,

not saying that james bond beach is not a pretty beach, they are all sights to beheld,

Secondly JUTA tours have tour buses and the company also consists of independent taxi operators, a typical tour from the cruise ship would'nt stop at the beaches, the best way to visit these beaches is to get your own private transportation,

hope this information is of some help.:cool:

Marva can't say it, but I bet if you check out her website knowjamaica.com she could help you out with transportation. Our group used her and loved her. She will meet you at the pier and provide safe transportation in a clean air conditioned taxi or bus depending on your group size. Have fun!!:D

Archived