Great New Custom excursion in Cozumel

BIG DADDY ONE

Since I am not new and am always looking for something different in ports, I found this great custom excursion. He is a taxi driver that speaks excellent English and he has an air conditioned van that will accomodate up to 4-5 people. His name is Gaby. He has a flat rate of $95 for 5 hours total, not per person. He will meet you at the pier at the time you request. We told him some of the things we wanted and we discussed this and then we set off. We visited the San Gervasio Mayan Ruins; had lunch at Coconuts on the East coast travelled completely around the island; stopped at the El Mirador rock formations; since we wanted time to shop we did that instead of visiting any of the resorts; we had the van and he would take things back to it as we bought so we would not have to carry them around all day. He dropped us off back at the terminal.

Overall it was one of the best and most reasonably priced excursions we have had in Cozumel.

Please email me for details at davec9101@aol.com with a description of Gaby information please.

Archived