Lirica, Dec 14th, 2007...rollcall.

lavigne101

• 4 weeks later...

I'll be there!! We cruised last year over new years eve and loved it. It was my first, on Princess (the Crown). I love cruising! The fact that I got this one at a pretty serious discount makes it even better!! More money to spend on board and in port. YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! We have 6 kids at home but are going solo on this one. They may go on another with us in February.

Kristie

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to convince my wife to go on this cruise and bring along our 17 year old nephew. Are any kids going on this cruise that age? He went along with us on a 1 night, Seattle to Vancouver cruise, and had a good time . . . not with us, but hanging with other kids.

Will there be activities for him? Will there be kids his age?

• 2 weeks later...
I'm trying to convince my wife to go on this cruise and bring along our 17 year old nephew. Are any kids going on this cruise that age? He went along with us on a 1 night, Seattle to Vancouver cruise, and had a good time . . . not with us, but hanging with other kids.

Will there be activities for him? Will there be kids his age?

Hi, our 17 and 16 yr olds will be on board...email me at yourtickettotravel@gmail.com I have an inside awesome fare for this cruise!

Kristie

• 2 weeks later...

Slowly we are seeing some action on this thread. Welcome to all the new posters. Getting excited for this one. We just booked our March Break cruise on Holland America Noordam out of New York...11 wonderful days! Don't want to get ahead of myself...looking forward to this one first.

Hello, this will be our first cruise with MSC we have sailed over 42 times with many many different lines......over 20 Celebrity, 15 with RCCL and the rest with HAL Carnival..........we are looking for something different and thought a 7 day was a good start.......my brother and his wife will be sailing with us.....we booked a balcony stateroom. I look forward to hearing from others whom are sailing ............some of you have sailed many times with MSC......well lets see how many others are sailing with us.

thanks for all the good and bad feedback.

no1les, well you sailed with MSC 6 times......I would think you enjoy the line.

I look over the menu's for lunch and dinner......do they make things plain if you request???? without alot of sauces or spices?? It would really help if you share your cruise stories.

Thank you

My husband and I are doing the December 4th, 10 day cruise on the MSC Lirica. There is also another couple Judy and David that are doing it. We have been corresponding under the Roll Call forum.

Maybe we will all be able to meet.

Helen and Paul

I can't really comment on rhat. We never asked for anything special except one time my wife wasn't feeling too good and asked for a plain baked potato and they gave her two because the waiter didn;t think one would be enough.

Hello no1les

Thank you, you answered my question....you ask for plain baked potato and she got it.....thats all I needed to know.....MSC has told me that my booking will be noted and the dining room manager will talk with me. Well, I hope to at least me you and say HI!!!!!!

thank you again ..............anything else you like to share about the cruise line please share

We are a 60's couple from South Florida.....cruised many times...mostly on Carnival and RCCL....our first MSC. Anyone else from South Florida? Looking forward to meeting some of you fellow cruisers

Jim and Maggie

Hello everybody, we just booked the 12/14 sailing. I'm retired and young Dan needs a little time off so I thought a cruise was in order [ain't it always?] He will be flying in from Denver and I'll be driving for the Treasure Coast. Both of us are experienced cruisers but not on MSC.

Dan and Dan

We, also, will be on the December 14th sailing of the Lirica. This will be our second time on this ship.

Cruise docs have been received and packing will commence shortly!! hehehehehe

We are a 40-something couple from Virginia and have a goal of 1,000 cruises before we leave this earth!!!!

Hope to meet some of you on the cruise!

Barry and Vicki

:) This is our second back-to-back cruise on the Lirica. Last one was 11 days each. Had one other cruise on Lirica. We really enjoy the heck of this ship, mainly the fact there is minimal public announcements. International flavor makes for rapid delivery in as many languages a necessary. :)

:) This is our second back-to-back cruise on the Lirica. Last one was 11 days each. Had one other cruise on Lirica. We really enjoy the heck of this ship, mainly the fact there is minimal public announcements. International flavor makes for rapid delivery in as many languages a necessary. :)

We will joining all of you on the Lirica for a pre-Christmas cruise. 4 of us (8 year old girl & 11 year old boy) from Illinois. Hope there are lots of kids and activities on this cruise - since kids sail free.:) This is our first MSC. Trying to ignore all the bad stuff written and form our own opinions. Anyone doing Stingray City in Cayman? We went last year around this same time and it was a spectacular experience, so we are going again. Looking into Paradise Beach in Cozumel also. Anyone been there? Starting to pack today!!!! Can't wait for warm weather - it is COLD here.

This is our 2nd cruise aboard the Lirica. Also our 2nd baseball cruise. Although we aren't huge BB fans, it was nice to see some old-time players from our youth. We enjoyed meeting and eating with Bob Feller our last cruise. He was quite a character for his advanced years and we did enjoy all of his stories.

Just a reminder, you may want to bring a few baseballs aboard to have them sign, baseballs where in limited supply at the gift shop and were close to $20.

A couple more weeks and the cruise will be here!!!!!!!!!!!!

vicki & barry

Archived