slendor.....laudromat locations

kruzin'

:) can any1 tell me if the new Splendor has laudromats ..I checked the deck plan and I can't find them..I know Princess has them but then again I heard NCL and RCL doesnt...thanks for your help

The laundries on the Conquest Class ships are located here. Since the Splendor is a slightly larger version of those ships, I figure the locations are pretty much the same. There are CruiseCritic members on the current sailing. If I'm wrong, I'm sure they'll correct me

If you choose "expand to regular size" [it's that thing in the lower right corner that appears when you hover your mouse over it] it'll be much easier to see. It's a square with a circle inside....and that symbol is located 2/3 aft on almost every--if not every--passenger deck

:) thank you so much for your instructions..I was able to locate them now ..I just like having the option of having laundry facilities available to passengers

If you choose "expand to regular size" [it's that thing in the lower right corner that appears when you hover your mouse over it] it'll be much easier to see. It's a square with a circle inside....and that symbol is located 2/3 aft on almost every--if not every--passenger deck

Unfortunately, as the Splendor is more like the Costa ships than the Conquest class ships, there will only be 2 self-service laundry rooms on the ship, as per my TA. :eek:

Since I am currently on splendor, I think I can confirm that your TA is clueless.

:) we will be on the Aug 30 sailing....pleeeze any Splendor secrets you can share with us...great to know as I stated before that laundromats are available to passengers..

Since I am currently on splendor, I think I can confirm that your TA is clueless.

Actually, it turns out the TA was close - only 3 laundromats on the ship + ironing rooms ?!?!?

Tonight is elegant jean night and lots of people are doing laundry and pressing. On deck 7, only 1 washer was working. Yikes!

:) thank you for your info....1 more thing.Since you are onboard...I understand the Splendor has flat screen tvs...do they have ports on the tv that you can plug in your digital camera to see the photos you have taken ? I would bring my cables if I know they have in front ports..Hope you are enjoying your cruise..thanks again:)

Since I am currently oncl splendor, I think I can confirm that your TA is clueless.

Archived