Jewel O/T seas 11-1-05 & Cat-JS jewel pictures, & ship pictures..

Just wondering if anyone has ever done Aruba, St Thomas, San Juan, Labadee or curaco in the month of november? Wondering what the weather and water was like during the month of November. We've never sailed in the fall or so close to the winter months. Also, has anyone recently been on the Jewel and has posted their pictures? and lastly has anyone stayed in and have pictures of a JS category preferbaly cabin # 1530 or 1528 or 1028, can't seem to find anyone's personal pictures of the ship or of any of those staterooms. I realize the Jewel is of the Radiance class so any pictures or info on those staterooms on any of the radiance class ships would be greatly appreciated.

We were in Aruba Nov 2003 on the Brilliance, and the weather was just great, warm sea blue skies about 82 degrees.

Doing the Jewel 6th-20th November2004 also April 9th-23rd 2005 and then Back to back 1st Nov 2005 Boston- Ft Lauderdale 12+6 nights

Favourite JS on Radiance class ships is 1100 (huge balcony)

George

We had Cabin 1100 on the Jewel in June 2004. It was devine!

The room is wider, the bathroom is certainly much bigger with a bathtub and shower, but the biggest asset aside from the huge balcony (aft) was the deep, beautiful gorgeous walk-in closet! On a long cruise, this was terrific! Stored everything for us including our extra luggage and laundry.

The Jewel OTS is a beautiful ship! Enjoy.

BTW, if anyone has pictures of this cabin, would you be so kind as to send them to me since my scrapbook has a big void! I only took pictures out on the balcony, and forgot to take them of the inside area of the cabin.

Email: micknminy@aol.com

Cruisealldaylong,

We were on the Jewel this past June, along with Tinkerme1. The ship is fantastic, and we have plenty of pictures in our review on our website. The link is below my signature.

Last November, we spent Thanksgiving on the Navigator of the Seas going to St. Thomas, San Juan, and Labadee. You will also find our review of that cruise, with pictures, on the website.

We do have loads of pictures within our reviews, but at the end of each review, you will also find a link to our albums with more pictures.

Enjoy,

Archived