Question for Recent Conquest Cruisers...

honestokiechic

We will be sailing in November and I would like to know if there are any theme nights on the Conquest. I am putting together bags for those sailing with me and want to have like beads for a mardi gras night, etc. I know on my last cruise they had a country western night, etc.

Any info you can give would greatly be appreciated!!!

I'll be on the Conquest in a few weeks. Watch for the Capers to be posted and available shortly after I get back.

There'll be a cruise director change on the Conquest on the 21st and that will probably have some effect on the on board events...

I'll be on the Conquest in a few weeks. Watch for the Capers to be posted and available shortly after I get back.

There'll be a cruise director change on the Conquest on the 21st and that will probably have some effect on the on board events...

Host Mach,

Do you usually leave on the strip with the food info when you scan yours? Just curious.

I'm looking forward to your new Capers.

Always a Mardi Gras night and there are plenty of little shops on the Strand with fun beads you can pick up before you sail. You will love the Conquest she is a beautiful ship, Definately go to the Point Supper Club, it is worth the money. Have a great trip. I have to wait until August 09 to sail her again.

Host Mach,

Do you usually leave on the strip with the food info when you scan yours? Just curious.

I'm looking forward to your new Capers.

I think you mean the 'Today at a Glance' section, right?

If so, I remove those and scan them separately. You can see how it turns out here:

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff313/mach_man/Inspiration%20Capers/

Those are from the Inspiration in April...

I think you mean the 'Today at a Glance' section, right?

If so, I remove those and scan them separately. You can see how it turns out here:

That's exactly what I meant. I've never seen anybody include them when they scan their Capers and I think the restaurant side is important.

I am looking forward to your new Capers when you return. Will you be visiting The Point while on board? I understand the steak houses have been changing their menus as well.

I didn't attend any of the theme parties, but I checked the capers. They list the Mardi Gras party, a Lady's night (says that pink is the color of the day), and they show the Rocky Horror Picture Show- which I heard people dressed up for and the Bath Robe party.

That's exactly what I meant. I've never seen anybody include them when they scan their Capers and I think the restaurant side is important.

I am looking forward to your new Capers when you return. Will you be visiting The Point while on board? I understand the steak houses have been changing their menus as well.

Yep... I have a reservation for Tuesday night and I'll make it a point (no pun intended... ;)) of getting a copy of the menu.

I asked for one last year and they said they'd copy it for me. Imagine my surprise when the real thing showed up in my stateroom the next morning!!

:)

[

Yep... I have a reservation for Tuesday night and I'll make it a point (no pun intended... ;)) of getting a copy of the menu. :)

Host Mach, you're starting to be my new hero. :D I can't wait to see how things will change when the new CD takes over. DH and I will be able to pick out new fun things to do.

Thank you... thank you... thank you!

how weird i just got off the ship yesterday and chicken little had a birthday party on our cruise also...

btw this was the worst cruise i had ever taken.. it was my 3rd one on the conquest and after this cruise i am done with carnival i believe.

how weird i just got off the ship yesterday and chicken little had a birthday party on our cruise also...

btw this was the worst cruise i had ever taken.. it was my 3rd one on the conquest and after this cruise i am done with carnival i believe.

We were also on the 08/31 - 09/07 sailing of the Conquest and Chicken Little did indeed have a 21st d-day celeration one night. I totally agree that this was the worst sailing on the 3 Conquest cruises that we have experienced. This was our 4 Carnival cruise in the past 3 years and my wife and I agree that we are probably done with Carnival for a while.

We will be sailing in November and I would like to know if there are any theme nights on the Conquest. I am putting together bags for those sailing with me and want to have like beads for a mardi gras night, etc. I know on my last cruise they had a country western night, etc.

Any info you can give would greatly be appreciated!!!

I was on the 8-24 conquest cruise. We got back recently and I'm sad about that, OK? (insert tears). Anyway, there are 2 formal nights and there is a mardi night, so beads would be a nice touch. of course, if you're a dancing queen and on Team Red, you'll get thrown a few of them anyway. I was surprised at how nice people dressed up MOST nights so they could get dressed up (or given clothes) just to take pictures. Do people not have their own cameras anymore. Hope this helps.:)

We were also on the 08/31 - 09/07 sailing of the Conquest and Chicken Little did indeed have a 21st d-day celeration one night. I totally agree that this was the worst sailing on the 3 Conquest cruises that we have experienced. This was our 4 Carnival cruise in the past 3 years and my wife and I agree that we are probably done with Carnival for a while.

Would you and test (post above) elaborate on this a little?

Archived