Imagination 9/23 - 9/27

TinaB

Hope you had a great time. How was the ship after drydock?. Did they have "Mojito's" as a drink of the day? How was your cruise effected by the hurricane? What ports were you scheduled for and where did you end up? If I think of anything else I'll post...

Hi Tina,

Hope you all had a great time! Just a few sad questions for you about the dry dock.....

Had they done anything new to the cabins? Did you have the nice white duvets and new bathroom or did they look like the ones on the Carnival website.

Also, did they put in a Deli next to the Pizza area? A bar in the atrium?

Many thanks,

Michelle

my hubby and I will be going on our first cruise on the imagination in 11 days!!! I can't wait. I have a million questions but I will just start with a few. How clean was it? I have heard good and bad about all the ships. Bathrooms gross me out KWIM? Also was the staff helpful? I know I will be lost on more than once on the ship(Ihave NO sence of direction) and would hate if people are rude or not helpful. Also if you don't mind me asking, how much did you spend on drinks ect... I am trying to budget but can't quite figure it out. Thanks for your help. Oh where did you port? Our is suppose to be a 5 day going to Ocho Rios and Grand Cayman but I am pretty sure CG is a nogo. Thanks again

Meri

I too will be joining u meriann in 11days! Thank Goodness!! I too was wondering about the chngs tht hve taken place since dry doc. I also noticed it was a girls trip but did anyone peek in on the kids program or notice thm doing things around the ship. Thnk u for your hlp in advance

Trlbnd1 - The ship was great, so was the cruise. New carpeting was installed. They also remodeled the gift shops. They were filling the jewelry cases as we sailed, finishing up the last day.

No Mojitos as drink of the day. We did have a rough ride Sunday am to mid afternoon due to the high winds from Jeanne. We visited Cozumel as planned. (Key West was dropped earlier due to dock repairs)

Michelle - The cabins looked like typical Carnival cabins. We did not see a deli and there was no bar in the Atrium. (The atrium is very small compared to Triumph & Conquest class ships)

meri - The ship was very clean and the staff was friendly. Can't help you too much on drinks. My bar bill was only $6.25 plus the tip for the 4 days. I had a drink of the day on the first day. (I did have a tall strawberry daquiri at Carlos & Charlies in Cozumel - YUM!) I felt it later too.

katie - I've been on the Triumph & the Conquest. The Imagination is smaller & older but definately very nice. We had a terrific time. It was our first GALS cruise - though probably not our last. Favorite part of the ship - probably the Tops Optional deck. We like it up there.

tmswyne - Along with the carpeting & gift shops they remodeled the coffee/pastry bar. It was not up and running yet though. We did see the Camp Carnival gang around the ship. Seens like they were having a good time.

Any more questions?

Archived