Sanata Domingo departure info?

Copter17

hi sorry

i can not help you with your question there is a forum

Vision Of The Seas - 1-18-09 (multipage.gif1 2 3 ... Last Page)

you may get some help from here.

If you have booked, please register with the meet and mingle we need more members, should be good fun.:)

I'm thinking of taking a RC cruise out of Santo Domingo leaving on Jan 18 and need suggestions on hotel stay and transportation to and from airport, hotel and port. Thanks.

I got a hotel heavily recomended by other cruises Hotel Atarazana and also Coco Boutique Hotel...our cruise is leaving later then yours, but those two hotels are supposed to be good. Hotel Atarazana will arrange a private taxi for you for $27 and Coco quoted us $45, each were about $5-10 to the port and will also arrange your taxi to the cruise...Susane at Hotel Atarazana has been super nice at helping me and my family. Its an old mansion, 6 rooms, but got rave reviews! Hope that helps!

I got a hotel heavily recomended by other cruises Hotel Atarazana and also Coco Boutique Hotel...our cruise is leaving later then yours, but those two hotels are supposed to be good. Hotel Atarazana will arrange a private taxi for you for $27 and Coco quoted us $45, each were about $5-10 to the port and will also arrange your taxi to the cruise...Susane at Hotel Atarazana has been super nice at helping me and my family. Its an old mansion, 6 rooms, but got rave reviews! Hope that helps!

Sierrane, thanks for the info. It's funny but after posting I came across the Hotel Atarazana and booked a couple of rooms with Susanne. She seems like a nice lady and look forward to staying there.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh! Let me know how your stay went there then! I hope it was great! She booked us dinner at a Meson de La Cava for Valentines night...she has given lots of suggestins. I am super excited to eat dinner in a sea cave! Sounds so cool! I hope your vacation was great and hopefully you will read this post and fill us in on the area around Hotel Atarazana and how your stay was there! :) cool!

Archived