massages in progresso?

I thought I had read somewhere where someone mentioned getting a great massage for a very reasonable price in progresso but can't find the thread. Anyone have any information on this?

Thanks so much in advance! :)

I was able to get one for 45 minutes that cost $10. I enjoyed it alot. Not as professional as you would get on the ship, but it was still a great way to waste $10.

wow... where did you get the massage?

I got a GREAT massage for $20 at the Corona Beach break (don't pay Carnival for this excursion, you can walk right up for free). The price started at $40 but went down to $20 for a full hour. A little 5 ft tall lady did the massage, and boy did she have strong hands.

A far as that beach, I didn't get in the water. it was not pretty and clear like the opther islands I've been tp. Also there were people peddling stuff on the beach constantly which got annoying after a while. Plus you had a great view of homeless people sleeping under a nearby bridge.

Corona was the first beach to the right of the bridge, on the oceanfront streeet. Carnival charged is $29 to get in RIPOFF. They have FREE entry and the weak drinks were not worth the $29. Other people from our ship came in and they served then FREE drinks, and they had not paid the shore excursion fee.

Having said all this, the massage and my bus drive from the pier were the best parts of my Progresso trip... I wouldn't visit here again.

Archived