Night Tours in Panama- Which one (Colonial Panama, Locks, Dance)?

Jade13

We will be on HAL Veendam next year for a full transit and want to maximize our time.

We are planing to go to Embera Puru during the day, but what about the evening before our transit?

We have three options, and would like to stick with the ship in the evening.

1. Colonial Panama By Night - 6:30PM (Brief stop old center)

2. Miraflores Locks by Night - 6:00PM Goes to the Mira Flores Visitors Center. Includes Photo stop at the Administration Building.

3. Panama History in Dance 6:45PM - Goes to Flamenco Island for a folkloric presentation

I think I would like to take a peek at the locks since you will be transiting through them the next day. The locks are well lit at night and you will be able to see a great deal. I am always a bit apprehensive in recommending things since I know where my interest lie and my interests may not be the same as yours:o:).

Colonial Panama would be attractive at night but I really am not sure if it would be as good as would in the day.... just an observation not a recommendation for or against.

Flamenco is the outermost island on the Causeway, depending on where you actually get to go on the island, a there may be a really great view of the city or the bay. This tour appears to stay fairly close to where the tenders put you ashore, so I don't know how much sightseeing will be available to and from the tour.

Archived