Miracle Staterooms

cruisingchic

We have booked 3 cabins for our forthcoming cruise. Upper Deck 5283 & 5287 plus Riviera Deck 1129.

The Upper Deck cabins are at the back of the ship, will you feel any vibrations from the propellers in those cabins?:confused:

The Riviera Deck cabin is at the front of the ship so I expect we will have a very long walk between the 2 cabins!:( That's one way to burn off some calories!

Has anyone stayed in either of these cabins or have any information re noise levels etc? Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Veronica

The quickest way between the two cabins is a meeting point. Yes a very long walk to each others cabins. Good thing the telephones have voice mail. When you get in your cabins--set it. You could also invest in the two way walkie talkies.

I only sail the aft. And I doubt very much you will hear the propellers. Actually the ships dont use propellers no longer. I have sailed 4 times on the aft...and its the only way for me to cruise. I have never felt motion or heard any extra noises. Even if it did have the propellers...you are on deck 5. those things are kept way under the Riveria deck.

One thing about the aft is the hallway traffic is not there. People dont go where they really dont have to...the only people back there will be the people who belong there.

Take care of the Miracle- I will be on her in Febrauy- Looking forward to your review when you get back.

Hi Serene 56

Thank you for your feedback. So the aft cabins are ok, which is good news and I assume that the cabin on the Riviera deck is ok too (our cabin)? Although if I can remember correctly that is where we were positioned last year on the Inspiration, which was a nice location.

Funny you should mention walkie talkies as I have just been looking at them on eBay. The only trouble is we are in Europe where the current is different, but we could buy adaptors for them.

Will let you know how our cruise went when we return! We are getting excited now!

Veronica

On my cruise to nowhere we were on the Legend- same class as the Miracle. We were on the Riveria deck right by the elevators. As long as the door was closed we heard nothing going on outside. Which is where all the cabin stewards held their daily get togethers...when we would open the door it was very loud out there...lol

Archived