What cabin? Carnival legend!!!!

CBussey64

I personally like the AFT cabins or the ones right next to them in the back corners. They have extended balconies. Pretend you are going to book a new cruise and see which cabins they have available. Look at the back of each balcony deck to see. I would go for one of those.

Getting ready to make my final payment, travel agent said to let her know what cabins I might be interested in? How do I choose? We have a balcony and would love any/all recommendations if you have them and quickly. Thanks so much.:D

I'm a little confused...have you booked a guarantee? Not sure why you would be choosing a cabin at final payment.

I don't know, I did book guarantee, I don't know I just want to get a nice cabin ... okay so HOW do I go about this? I emailed my agent and she said to let her know what I'd like and she'd try to get it .... so what am I s'posed to do? ((((CONFUSED))))

I don't know, I did book guarantee, I don't know I just want to get a nice cabin ... okay so HOW do I go about this? I emailed my agent and she said to let her know what I'd like and she'd try to get it .... so what am I s'posed to do? ((((CONFUSED))))

If you book a guarantee you can't choose any specific cabin, so I'm not sure why your TA is telling you this. (I am a TA also). I would check with her. You are guaranteed a cabin at least in the category you booked, and may be eligible for an upgrade. Sometimes you will not find out your room assignment until the day of sailing.

i am wondering if prices for your cruise came down...and she is looking into an upgrade instead of getting you your cash.

Please check the web site and make believe you are booking a cruise.. for your particular cruise.. add about 50 bucks to that final price you see.

is it lower??

I have not ever heard where a person can pick their cabin in a guaranteed status.

How many in your party? Different cabins hold differnt amounts of people.

Only 2-- any cabin across the back of the ship

More then likly these are gone.. so for us to give you cabin numbers is very hard.

Archived