1st Time cruiser looking for others

K4WAT

My wife and I are going to be cruising on Liberty of the Sea on February 2nd, 2013. That is, provided the Mayan calendar wasn't right and the world ends this December. Anyone else travelling on Liberty this same date, please let me know. We thought it would be fun to have others to share in our excitement! Love this site. Wish I had found it sooner, I would have been posting before now. :)

My wife and I are going to be cruising on Liberty of the Sea on February 2nd, 2013. That is, provided the Mayan calendar wasn't right and the world ends this December. Anyone else travelling on Liberty this same date, please let me know. We thought it would be fun to have others to share in our excitement! Love this site. Wish I had found it sooner, I would have been posting before now. :)

Welcome, hope you love cruising as much as the rest of us.

If you go to the "Roll Call" section then look for your ship/sail date there are likely several folks from your sailing there.

Your roll call is here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1558295

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
We're not on your cruise, but just wanted to say hello to another cruising ham, from W7HMV.

First, let me thank each of you for being so kind to us! We're obviously new to the board, and had no idea about the roll call (since I didn't bother to read the instructions...it's a guy thing) and everyone was kind enough to welcome us and point me in the right direction. I have met a fantastic group of people who are on the same cruise, and we're already having a great time.

Next, to Bill: Thanks for noticing! I chose that as my user name before I realized it would be my screen name as well. Now I've changed my call sign to reflect my license upgrade and I'm kinda stuck with the old user name. Again, didn't take time to read directions. Give me a shout some time! My new call is WD4AG, and my info is good on QRZ. Hope everyone stays as excited about their respective cruises as we are! Wishing you all smooth sailing!!

Archived