"Duty Free" shop on the Dream

Ashby

Does anyone know if they stock Pernod (or any other simular drink) in the shop on the Dream. If we are still allowed to buy alcohol to take to our cabin we find this style drink enjoyable before our meal. Thanks

Does anyone know if they stock Pernod (or any other simular drink) in the shop on the Dream. If we are still allowed to buy alcohol to take to our cabin we find this style drink enjoyable before our meal. Thanks

Don't know about Pernod, but the day to look for them is sea day when there is a large discount off the drinks, and they set up outside the shop. We bought drinks for the cabin, no problem.

Thanks for your replies. I also plan to have a look at the Duty Free shop at Birmingham Airport. Its a drink that we enjoy and only needs water/ice as a mixer.We are on the TA back to Palma so lots of days at sea.

As any one got a copy of the wines available on wine package deal on the dream

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

A bit confusing this one as I went aboard wanting one. As we registered before boarding, there were crew trying to sell them, but 5 different wines for I believe around £60. There was a red a white a rose and a fizzy one, and I only drink red so asked if I could have 5 red and was told no, so I didn't bother. It was an offer on the day, but all fortnight there were similar offers. I ended up having 4 bottles of red spread over the fortnight in the MDR with my meals, bought as I needed them for a little less than the 5 wine deal would have been, and enjoyed my red Calvet Merlot at £13.95 a bottle.

Thank you we were on the majesty in September but didn't take much notice of the deals as we were al but the price of 790 pound for two weeks carribean is over the top I drink white and hubby red so it should work out for us will keep my eyes open then just have a couple of whisky a after dinner thanks a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Forums