Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community


  • Content Count

  • Joined

About dogditcher

  • Rank
    Cool Cruiser

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Another option to passport An enhanced driver license (also known as a passport card) eases your ability to travel in and out of the United States by land and sea, doubling as a driver's license and passport. With it, no other documents are needed for proving citizenship and identity when entering the U.S. or any other of the following participating Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) countries, territories, and islands (by land or sea only): Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Aruba Bahamas Bermuda Boniare, St. Eustatius and Saba (BES) British Virgin Islands Canada Cayman Islands Dominica Dominican Republic Dutch Caribbean Grenada Jamaica Mexico Montserrat St. Kitts and Nevis St. Lucia St. Vincent and the Grenadines Turks and Caicos Bear in mind that you cannot use an EDL for international air travel. Passports are still required for when flying to and from the U.S. You can, however, use an EID when flying domestically for boarding planes. The following US states currently offer EDLs: Michigan New York Vermont Washington
  • Create New...