Parking for 7 night cruise in Vancouver, BC

Tbird58

We're staying in a house via Air BNB for a few days prior to boarding the ship. I contacted the Canadian Place parking and got a price, but the max height for parking is 6'9", and our truck won't fit. Any suggestions on where we could park? Since we're not staying at any of the hotels offering parking, I don't think that's an option. Thanks in advance!

Height's more restrictive at airport parkade (6'6"). While the more distant open air lots have no height issues, they cannot be reserved for oversize vehicles - it's first-come, first-served and no idea how often they fill up. If you risk it and they do have space, it should be cheaper (IIRC as low as ~$11 a day per space - so if your truck is too long/wide as well as high those rates will double).

Someone else was asking about RV parking and another local, Milhouse, provided a link to a very convenient-to-downtown lot with no height issues. Again though, no prebooking of spots so you may have to call and ask how often they fill up. There are other open air lots without height issues used by movie trucks etc. around downtown, closest to the pier I can think of is the EasyPark at 688 Cambie ($24 a day, again assuming your truck fits in one space).