Patters and more from our Caribbean Princess Cruise March 8–15 2014

WWCJR

I will be posting the Patters, Port Guides, Youth Center Information, Junior Chef at Sea information, Disembarkation Information, Cruise Log, Galley Tour Information, and Internet Information for Windows from the March 8th – 15th 2014 cruise on the Caribbean Princess. This may occur over the course of a few days or quicker depending on time available. I posted the Patters on another thread but they were kind of hidden as it was someone else’s thread with a different title. Plus I needed to remove the original images from the site where they were located as they were very large files. I reworked the files and got their sizes down to a more reasonable size so that I could post even more of the documents I have scanned from our cruise. Any documents that I scanned that had names on them I removed the names before posting.

While I do not plan to post a review we did have a very good cruise and there were six of us in our group including our 8 year old granddaughter.

Names have been removed from the documents shown below.

On Sunday our granddaughter was signed-up for the Junior Chef at Sea to be

later in the cruise. It was explained that this program would cost $25 to participate. The letter of Confirmation was received on either Tuesday or Wednesday (we can’t recall which these days) with the event scheduled for Thursday morning.

Confirmation Letter

JuniorChefatSeaAcceptance.jpg

Since this event is conducted in the Galley everyone going must follow certain rules and meet all of the requirements outlined in the Junior Chef at Sea Passenger Letter.

Junior Chef at Sea Passenger Letter

JuniorChefatSearules-blank.jpg

They met in the Youth Center and were prepared to go to the Galley with a Princess Jr Chef Apron and a Princess Jr Chef Chef Hat which they would keep both to take home with them. During the event each of the youths decorated 7 cup cakes under the supervision of the Head pastry Chef. The cup cakes would be delivered to their table during dinner that night of delivered to their cabin by room service that night. They were also all given a Certificate of Achievement by the Chef and had their pictures taken with him. Two photos taken by the ship’s photographer were delivered to the cabin later in the day. One of them of the group was with the Chef and the other when the Chef presented them with their Certificate.

Certificate of Achievement

JuniorChefatSeaCertificate.jpg

Thanks so much for these! I have been wondering about the kids' programs.

Our granddaughter really liked the Youth Center Shockwaves. She couldn't wait to get back to it. On sea days it closes for lunch and dinner so they cannot stay all day without some time outside of the center. Port days they can stay through lunch so that parents and family can go on excursions that the young ones don't care to do.

For my wife and I this was a first and also the first time we had to have our driver's license with us as it is required to be shown each time you sign a youth out of the center.

Thank you for taking the time to post the Patters! Wonderful information. I'm really looking forward to my cruise next month.

I noticed you were lucky enough to have Captain Dino Sagani for your cruise. He was the captain on our wonderful Royal Princess cruise last December. Do you know how long he will remain on the Caribbean Princess?

Thank you so much for taking the time to post these! It's a lot of work.

Do you or anyone know what the pasta & pastry extravaganza on day 7 at Cafe Caribe consists of? I was on the Caribbean Princess in February and this wasn't offered. Just curious :).