Patters and more from our Caribbean Princess Cruise March 8–15 2014

WWCJR

Thank you for taking the time to post the Patters! Wonderful information. I'm really looking forward to my cruise next month.

I noticed you were lucky enough to have Captain Dino Sagani for your cruise. He was the captain on our wonderful Royal Princess cruise last December. Do you know how long he will remain on the Caribbean Princess?

I have no idea how long he will be onboard the CB. I will say that he did a wonderful job of getting us in and out of the Bayport Cruise Terminal. He was no tone of the more visible Captains on our cruise but I still felt he was doing a great job. He did come on everyday with updates and the last day later to advised our early return to port.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post these! It's a lot of work.

Do you or anyone know what the pasta & pastry extravaganza on day 7 at Cafe Caribe consists of? I was on the Caribbean Princess in February and this wasn't offered. Just curious :).

I cannot help you with this but maybe someone else can/will answer your question.

Thanks for posting! These really helped my wife (who has never cruised) grasp the number and variety of things she can do on the cruise. The fact that its on the ship we're going to be on later this year was also great.

I'm glad it is help some people. The sheer number of events each day would be hard for a person doing a live from or a review to fully cover. If a person is not doing something at any given time it because they choose not to do anything.

Thanks for posting information on the youth programs. We're taking our 8 & 10 year old grandchildren on the Caribbean Princess for their first cruise. Sounds like an awesome program for kids. Is the Open House held on embarkation day?

Jan

Thanks for posting information on the youth programs. We're taking our 8 & 10 year old grandchildren on the Caribbean Princess for their first cruise. Sounds like an awesome program for kids. Is the Open House held on embarkation day?

Jan

Yes, in the afternoon before the Muster Drill. You can sign them up during the open house and they can return for the evening after dinner.

Yes, in the afternoon before the Muster Drill. You can sign them up during the open house and they can return for the evening after dinner.

Thanks, Bill. I don't know who's more excited about our upcoming cruise.....me or our granddaughters! :D

Thanks so much for taking the time to post all of the Patters, etc.

Can you tell me how much the drink of the day was?

I though that I had that information at home but it turns out I do not. We don't drink (medical issues won't allow) so had no reason to remember the pricing. Hopefully someone else will have the answer for you.

• 1 year later...