Teen's Review of NCL Dawn cruise 3/24-3/31

Our cabin 4520 (Porthole Oceanview) (Sorry for the messy beds!):

EasterandCruise2013318_zps6cb0fa41.jpg

Do you remember if this cabin was any larger than the average porthole cabin? It looks like on the map, that it may be.

-This is an edited version of my original thread/post, as I corrected all of the spelling errors :)-

Hi everyone! My family just returned from a 7-day NCL Dawn cruise that was from 3/24-3/31 out of Tampa, FL. I planned a lot for this cruise, and noticed that there isn’t much information for teens, so I thought I could help my fellow teenagers out there, or just others, with a review of my cruise.

I have to say: this was the BEST CRUISE EVER! Here’s some background info: our group was me (Katherine, 15), my parents, and my two brothers (17). We’re from Pennsylvania, outside of Philly. This was my 4th cruise, the first 3 being on Royal Caribbean.

Throughout this review, I'll try to sum up my family's daily activities, compare NCL to RCI, and give you everything through a teen's perspective!

If you have any questions, or specific topics you would like me to include, feel free to ask!

I will be posting my review bit-by-bit over the next few days. This is my first time writing a review, so I apologize if it’s not as good as it could be, but I hope you enjoy.

Awesome review, I think it's very insightful and very well written.