I'm a cruise addict

I was just poking around RCCL, checking out short (4-5 night) cruises, thinking maybe, if I could get a decent price, I would get myself qualified for Diamond before my November 08 Mariner cruise. Imagine my excitement to get a 5 night May 3rd Enchantment D1 balcony at an absolute steal! It was only $30pp more than an inside and $70pp LESS than an OV! I couldn't pass it up. Plus, it will ease the pain of the wait from February 08 to November 08:)

Congratulations. This past December I was able to upgrade (2 weeks before sailing date) from a Junior Suite to a Grand Suite on Enchantment for only $40.00 more per person. That's not something that happens very often. It pays to monitor Royal's web site often.

Truth be told, Carol and I are both insomniacs. We are on here until the wee hours of the morning. You wouldn't believe the things we talk about while everyone else sleeps. :cool:

I can imagine! I WAS asleep until my DH came up to bed VERY LOUDLY :mad: and once I'm woken up I can't go back to sleep even though I am dead tired. I'm going to try now, however, because I have to get DD off to school in just a few short hours. Shoot me now. lol 'Nite! :)

Archived