UK Reviews of the Week by ged1967, Roseprop & ComboUK!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Adventure of the Seas Adventure of Seas review by first time RCI cruiser by ged1967

Embarkation: The process to check-in and board was very smooth. From leaving our hotel to stepping into the ship was 30 minutes max. We timed it right I think, we left hotel just after 11.30am. The security line wasn’t long and we passed through quite quickly. As we stood in the queue we heard the PA announce various number to board (such as red number 17 & 18) Once through security we went to check-in. The queue here was very short and only stood in line for no more than 3-4 minutes before being called forward and checked in. Continue reading... Adventure of Seas review by first time RCI cruiser

Queen Mary 2 Great voyage in Queens Grill by Roseprop

We were in Staterooms 9035 and 9037 on the 10th anniversary crossing of QM2 . Our expectations were high and mostly met although I had read some recent reviews which did concern me a little. Our initial impressions were not helped when we received through the post paper labels to affix to our luggage: hardly the right image for this type of travel. The review below appears to be critical but we did very much enjoy our trip overall. Continue reading... Great voyage in Queens Grill

MSC Preziosa Absolutely BRILLIANT! by ComboUK

Having read the negative reviews just one month before we sailed my partner and our two friends were a little apprehensive to say the least. Thankfully, nothing could be further from the truth! Let's start with the fact that this was our first cruise.....it won't be the last! From arrival at embarkation to disembarking I have NOTHING but praise for the ship, the staff, the destinations. The ship is huge! It is beautifully decorated and designed. We had a balcony cabin on the 12th deck which was spacious and well appointed. The views from our balcony, truly stunning. Continue reading... Absolutely BRILLIANT!

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin