UK Reviews of the Week by david38, jufrasin & elynch46!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Independence of the Seas Independence of the Seas by david38

Have just returned from cruise on this lovely ship with its wonderful staff who cant do enough to make your holiday a success. Regarding noise, there is a quiet area in the library if you require quiet moments.

Embarkation was so easy and fast and getting into cabins was just about 1.30pm. Personally I felt there was a variety of entertainment for everyone, could have been speakers, there was a chap who did speak on Gardens throughout UK which I found interesting and wax well attended, however, a jewellery making demonstration was listed but on arrival there were too many people and due to poor preparations for the numbers attending, it was postponed till last sea day didnt attend myself. Continue reading... Independence of the Seas

MSC Sinfonia Pleasantly surprised after reading negative MSC reviews by jufrasin

I must start by saying we usually cruise with princess cruises and were very nervous about this cruise after reading copious amounts of negative reviews online. But I have to say they were all misleading! We embarked in Barcelona at approx 11 am and as MSC do multiple embarkation points on their cruises (Genoa being the main one) we were one of only 30 people getting on so were checked in and onboard within 10 minutes!! Our cabin was on deck 8 and it was spotless and baggage was delivered before 2pm. The mattress was thin but not unbearable and they have blankets and not duvets. Continue reading... Pleasantly surprised after reading negative MSC reviews

Emerald Princess An honest opinion by elynch46

We have just return home from holiday and i would like to thank the staff of the Emerald Princess for excellent service and hospitality. We travelled by eavesway coaches to southampton and i would highly recommended the service. It takes the stress out of travelling and the holiday starts once your on the coach 10/10. Both myself and my husband are in our fifties but most couples were much older and there were a lot of elderly travellers which initially surprised me and if I am honest i would have liked to see more families and younger folks in the mix. Continue reading... An honest opinion

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin